Visiting Riviera Maya and submerging yourself into ultimate paradise makes for the perfect opportunity to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul by indulging and pampering yourself with a collection of spa treatments. Why not get pampered this vacation with soothing and revitalizing massage either at our preferred spa or in the privacy of your villa or hotel.
- Aroma Reflexology Massage – Begins by gently massaging the feet with a foot scrub and wrapping them in warm towels. Aromatherapy and essential oils are used for massaging your neck and shoulders. Afterwards we unwrap your feet and start stimulating the nerve endings in the feet that relate to specific organs in the body.
- Maya Luxe Holistic Massage – An ancient method of healing that clears the lymphatic drainage system and releases toxins from the body. A holistic massage allows the body’s natural healing abilities to come forth and balance the entire body as a whole.
- Oriental Shiatsu Massage – Based on the principles of oriental medicine, your therapist uses thumbs, fingers and palms to gently balance and restore your Chi.
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage – Helps to peel away stress and focus on the places that need the most alleviation!
- Full Body Relaxation Massage – Involves soft music, soft lighting and aromatherapy oils. You will have a long, luxurious massage which will use all kinds of techniques including long strokes and gentle kneading and rolling of skin and muscle.
- Sports Massage – Improves muscle flexibility and blood circulation, to help reduce swellings and repair damage once an injury has been sustained. This massage is geared toward athletes of every caliber, or those who enjoy a deeper type of massage.
- Prenatal Massage – Pregnancy massage is very gentle and effective and has many benefits for the mother, such as increasing energy, easing aches and pains, slowing the process of varicose veins, reducing fluid retention and releasing stress.
- Swedish Massage – Uses relaxing patterns to manipulate the soft tissue, increase circulation and metabolism and release tension.
- Deep Tissue Massage – A more aggressive massage to manipulate and assist in the release of tension in the tissues.
- Lymphatic Massage – A gentle, relaxing form of massage that helps the body’s lymphatic system get moving again while reinforcing immune function.